News and Announcements
- Innovative programs designed to enhance the Learner Experience
We are are dedicated to helping students adjust to the Faculty of Medicine Programs and to achieve their full academic and personal potentials.
- Distributed Teaching & Learning @ PGME
PGCorEd™online interactive curriculum answers the need for a sustainable model for the learning and teaching of medical residents across diverse training programs.
- Launch of The Mississauga Academy of Medicine
MAM launched in August of 2011 at the University of Toronto Mississauga.
- The Centre for Faculty Development
- Educational Information Technology Summer Student Program Award
Deadline to apply: May 27, 2013.
- OIME Holiday Greetings 2013
- OIME Awards: Excellence in Community-Based Teaching AwardsNomination Deadline extended to 5:00pm on Wednesday January 15, 2014
- CPD Winter 2014 Research & Development Grant CycleDeadline: Friday, January 17, 2014 at 5:00pm
- Department of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery Fall/Winter 2013 Newsletter
- Education Development Fund - Call for Application 2014Application deadline: March 14th, 2014 at 12:00pm (noon)
- Message from the Dean: e-Learning in the Faculty of Medicine
- EHPIC 2014 - Advancing the Future of Healthcare through Interprofessional EducationAbstract submission deadline: April 2, 2014
- New and Emerging Academic Leaders Certificate ProgramApplication deadline: April 22, 2014 (for early bird tuition rate) and June 2, 2014 (final deadline).
- Educational Information Technology Summer Student Program Award 2014Deadline to apply: May 5, 2014
- OIME Newsletter Current Edition
- Announcement from the Deputy Dean: Teaching and Academic Capacity in Toronto (TACT) Review
- Proceedings: OIME Summit on Faculty Development, November 2013
- Resident for a Day at St. Joseph’s Health Centre
- OIME will be moving as of November, 1 2014
- 2015 EiT Summer Program Application Due May 19, 2015